|Crazy|New|Musics|
Download New Music , Video's , And More To Come Later.

Update :

Category: By Miro
Quick Update To My Site Visitors. I Did not post so much these last days because ive been so busy doing some big works. So i hope u guys understand me. I got Test these coming up week so i'm not sure about posting new tracks i will try to post files so u can download and stay update remeber i dont promise anything ill tell again ill try to post new tracks up. But When i'm done with my test week i will post tracks everyday like i'm doing normally..
Thanks Miro.. Comments Are Apreciated.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:42:00 PM
    Good luck on your test. Hope u post more soon. I love your site.
  2. Miro Monday, March 10, 2008 4:39:00 AM
    Ok Thanks. Ill do my best to post new files

Something to say?